As a Realtor don’t you wish you could explain to your clients why one home is built better than another? Or what to expect during the building process? Now you can, by inviting the Lee Wetherington Homes’ team to your Broker’s office for a Builder 101 presentation.
Lee Wetherington Homes’ CEO Gregg Carlson and VP of Operations Todd Hubbard have been educating and informing Realtors throughout the Sarasota/Bradenton area over the past few months with their entertaining and insightful one-hour presentation. Among the many facts presented are:
- How to minimize the stress that comes with building a new home
- Why new home construction is better than many resale homes
- A step-by-step breakdown of the homebuilding process, from blueprints to final walk through
- How to spot quality construction compared to mediocre construction
- Helpful tips on financing and pool construction
Recently the Builder 101 presentation was held at the SaraBay Realty office in Sarasota, where Barry Grooms is the Broker. More than 20 members of the SaraBay Realty team attended the session.
Find out more and schedule a Builder 101 for your office by calling 941-922-3480.
Ask for Amanda Parks at ext. 221.