At Lee Wetherington Homes we understand that the homebuilding process can be an intimidating and sometimes frustrating ordeal. But our 46 years of homebuilding experience have helped us create a process that keeps the buyer in the comfort zone.
The process includes the following steps:
- • Visiting a Lee Wetherington furnished model and selecting the specific floor plan and architectural elevation for your new home.
- • Choosing a homesite within the community, or purchasing a homesite in an established community (click here for more information about on-your-lot homes).
- • Details of the construction financing can then be completed – the amount of the down payment and the type of mortgage financing that the buyer is comfortable with.
- • A detailed timeline is then plotted, and the buyer meets with the Lee Wetherington architectural team to finalize the specifics of the home.
- • Engineering and permitting is completed by the Lee Wetherington construction team.
- • The buyer meets with our interior design professional in the Design Center to make all of the design selections, from interior finishes, colors and flooring to energy-saving features, pool, spa and technology.
Throughout the process communication is the key. All Lee Wetherington Homes’s professionals are available to update buyers on the progress of their new home, from the Sales Consultant to the Lead Builder.
“The whole homebuilding process was a delight. Very thorough,” said Heidi Delane, a recent Lee Wetherington buyer.
“The Design Center had everything that you would want to consider putting in a custom home,” said Mike Pirrone, another recent buyer.
Find out more about the exclusive Lee Wetherington homebuilding process by watching this video.