The much-anticipated LakeHouse Cove Amenities Center along the shores of Kingfisher Lake in Waterside has officially opened. Residents of LakeHouse Cove now have access to an array of recreation and social activities literally a short walk from their Lee Wetherington homes.
The amenities include:
- A beautiful Clubhouse with space for social events of all sizes
- A fully-equipped Fitness Center
- A resort-style pool with cabanas overlooking the lake
- A kayak launch and adjacent boathouse
- Pickleball courts and a playground
- A lakeside fire pit and an event lawn for outside entertainment
Work is progressing on the new Waterside Town Center across Kingfisher Lake from the Amenities Center. Plans call for water taxis to transport Waterside residents across the lake to the Town Center’s shops, waterfront restaurants and new Performing Arts Center.
Visit the new Mainstay model at LakeHouse Cove and be sure to tour the new Amenities Center.