For many people the homebuilding process is intimidating – finding a suitable homesite, working with a designer or architect, interviewing reliable homebuilders that understand your vision and respect your budget.
At Lee Wetherington Homes, our team has designed and built hundreds of custom homes in the Sarasota-Manatee area. We provide the homeowner with one source for the home and interior design, the homebuilding, the swimming pool and/or water feature and all the necessary permits and supplier coordination required.
And we do it with a bottom line guarantee to stay within the agreed upon budget.
Our 45 years of homebuilding experience has created a fine tuned process that helps the homeowner realize their dream, while reducing stress throughout:
- • If necessary, we can help locate a desirable homesite
- • Thoroughly explain the process, the critical steps and the estimated timeline
- • Work with the owner to design a home per the owner’s desires and budget parameters
- • Create an elevation that meets or exceeds the Architectural Guidelines of the HOA of the community (if applicable), as well as landscaping standards and other regulations
- • Price the home per the specifications agreed upon so there are no “surprises”
Building a custom home is an expensive undertaking, but exceptionally rewarding when your dream home becomes reality. Don’t trust the process to an inexperienced builder, or one that doesn’t build to your personal standards.
Talk with the Lee Wetherington Homes team – the standard for custom homebuilding in the Sarasota-Manatee area since 1974.